Laura Aina Clostermann Climent
I began my ballet training at the Conservatorio de Danza in Valencia and continued at the Ballet School of the Hamburg Ballet, as well as the “Codarts” Hogeschool voor de Kunsten in Rotterdam.
I danced among others with the “De Dutch Do not Dance Division”, the Saarland State Theatre of Saarbrücken, the “Compagnie Octavio de la Roza” in Lausanne and the “Het International Dance Theatre”.
I was a member of the of the “Staatstheater am Gärtnerplatz” in Munich for 3 seasons (2012-2015) , where I have had the opportunity to work with choreographers such as Edward Clug, Marco Goecke, Alexander Ekman, Nanine Linning, Jo Strømgren, Georg Reischl, Christopher Roman, Karl A. Schreiner, Erna Omarsdottir, Marguerite Donlon, Antony Rizzi, Krisztina de Châtel, Emanuele Soavi and Annabelle Lopez Ochoa.
Additionally I graduated in 2015 as a Pilates Mat Instuctor and in 2017 as a Pilates Studio Trainer at Basi Pilates and have beend teaching on a regular basis.
Since September 2015 I have been also teaching regularly Ballett, Modern, Jazz, Creative Dance Classes, Ballroom Classes at Tanzwerk München.
From Mai 2018 I started also choreographing in several projects for kids and teenagers in collaboration with both State Theaters of Munich.
- Seasons 2012-2015: Staatstheater am Gärtnerplatz, Munich/ director: Karl.A Schreiner
- Season 2011/2012: Het Internationaal Danstheater, Amsterdam/ Artistic director: Jan Linkens
- Seasons 2010 – 2012: Octavio de la Roza, Lausanne
- June 2010: Juni Kunst Maand Festival/ Choreographer: Sagi Gross
- February 2010: Arms Around You by Thom Stuart
- 2009 – 2010: De Dutch Don’t Dance Division/ The Nutcracker, Arabic Pas de Deux
- November 2009: Parade Holland Dance Festival, Thom Stuart
- 2009: Saarlaendisches Staatstheater
- 2008: Ballet met van Leth, Den Haag
- 2007 –2008: De Dutch Don’t Dance Division/The Nutcracker, Indian Pas de Deux
2018: Ex-Change, KulturRaum e.V
2018: E-motions in Motion, Kooperation mit Junges Gärtnerplatz
– September 2015 – today: Abteilung Junges Gärtnerplatztheater and Tanzwerk München
– 2016: Dance Station München
– 2015-2016: SVN München e.V
– March 2016 – today: Pilates House München-Pasing
– September 2016 – today: Studio P
– 2016-2018: Anja Flessa &Team
– 2016: Sunyard Pilates Club
- 2016 CTTC ©Basi Pilates
- 2015 MTTC ©Basi Pilates
- 2009 Bachelor Dance, specialisation Dancer, Codarts Hogeschool voor de Kunsten
- 2006 Propedeutics, Codarts Hogeschool voor de Kunsten
- 2005- 2009: Codarts Hogeschool voor de Kunsten
- 2004- 2005: Conservatorio de Valencia
- 2001- 2005: Ballettschule John Neumeier
- 1999- 2001: Conservatorio de Valencia
- March- April 2008 : guest classes with NDT II
- July- August 2007 & 2008: Impulstanz
- Summers 2000- 2005 : Stage Dansa St.Cugat
Personal Skills and competences
- Le Off Festival 2011 in Avignon, Cie. Octavio de la Roza
- Passerelle Festival 2010 in Lugano, Cie. Octavio de la Roza
- Opening Cadance Festival 2006 in The Hague, extensión of Cry Love by Nanine Linning
Participation in choreographies during Studies:
- Coreography created by two 4th year choreography department students of Codarts for the cultural days in Rotterdam in 2006
- Choreography created for Codarts by Krisztina de Châtel in 2006
- 1º International Meeting Danse Jeuneusse-Toulouse in 2001
Mother tongue: Spanish / German
Other languages:English & French (good), Italian,Portuguese & Dutch (basic)
Piano,Guitar, Painting, Photography, Argentinian Tango, Languages